Friday 28 November 2014

Introduction to me!!

Hi Modellers alike,

My name is Ashton Edgley (15) and i have a strong passion for Victorian Narrow Gauge. From this passion i have developed also a passion for models of the Little Trains. I have been a volunteer at the Puffing Billy Railway for roughly 4 years now and i love it. I guess this drives my love for trains and narrow gauge in particular. I have to thank many of the modellers such as Dan Pickard and Murray Scholz for their inspiring works of art in the model world. On this blog i hope to keep you all updated on things i do with my models, new kits, Layouts or dioramas. I also have a special intrest in scenery so i will also post any new methods of scenic modelling or anything alike. I hope these posts can help you in some way!!

Cheers,
               Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment